Question #3 was answered today.

No big surprise on the answer (scroll down a few posts). But, we have question #4 now:

Question #4: Historians claim that is’s been around for over 3800 years, long before the birth of Christ and it continues to be very popular today. What is it?

Oddly, I think I saw something on the history channel on this but I completely forgot what it is. :(

6 Responses to Question #3 was answered today.

• ALY says:

I think it’s beer:

CLAIM: The ancient Sumerians worshiped Ninkasi, a goddess of beer.
    ANSWER: TRUE. Archaeologists discovered a 3,800-year-old recipe for beer on a clay tablet in Sumeria. The recipe appeared as part of a hymn to the goddess Ninkasi. Apparently beer played a major role in Sumerian culture. Those who have brewed the Sumerian recipe report that it produces a beer with a taste similar to hard apple cider but retaining the fragrance of dates. It should be no surprise that there was a goddess of beer. After all, the Greeks worshipped Bacchus, the god of wine.

Source: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/answers.html

• admin says:

That is a good possibility. Today’s caller blurted something out when Paul was talking, Paul paused for a second and then said “I’m not going to say right or wrong” (or something to that effect).

• ALY says:

Typed the question into google as they spoke, the only thing that I could find! I’m glad QUESTION #3 IS ANSWERED. Finally! Took a long time for Bovril too!

• Tammy Lombardi says:

There was something on the History Channel on Kabala. It started 3800 years ago.

• admin says:

The first day Paul did comment “Long before the birth of Christ” but hasn’t said it since – maybe that was a hint?

• David Olensky says:

Kabbala! Google Kabbala and 3800 years. 105,000 results.